Mountaintop’s Virtual Small Group Coaching for Emerging Leaders Ascent provides structured leadership, business development, and strategic career management guidance that gives high-achieving professionals and emerging leaders the practical skills and tools they need to reach their career goals.
This is a 6-month coaching program that has limited enrollment to provide maximum value for participants. The program investment is $3,000, reduced to $2,400 for the COVID period.
The Program is designed to teach professionals how to improve stakeholder relationships, project confidence as a leader, provide demonstrable value, and grow themselves and their teams. It includes:
- 24 weeks of video lessons and curated content with monthly coaching sessions on 6 key business skills
- Additional “homework” assignments to complete between coaching sessions
- Four-week series for each topic will include:
- Week 1: Video lesson on the topic
- Week 2: Brief video on a practical application of the topic
- Week 3: 60-minute, interactive small group coaching session
- Week 4: Video with answers to FAQs on the topic
The Program may encompass:
- Personal Branding & Executive Presence
- Navigating Your Internal Landscape
- Building & Maintaining Your Professional Network
- Communication Skills & “Owning the Room”
- Creating Your Individualized Action Plan
- Successful Action Plan Implementation
- Productivity & Time Management
Join The Next Cohort
It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
Edmund Hilary, Mt. Everest, 1953
Hiring Mountaintop Consulting to assist in my business development efforts was the catalyst I needed to move forward in marketing my practice in a meaningful way. The process was not easy, but the payoff has been significant, and the investment has proven worthwhile.
— Partner, Am Law 100 Law Firm
Mountaintop’s approach was ideal for achieving results in our division. They have completed multiple important projects for us. On each project, their consultants developed innovative, practical solutions while operating as seamless members of our cross-functional team.
— Vice President, Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)
Ready for your Ascent?
Take the first steps. We can help you reach higher peaks in your career.