When used strategically, LinkedIn provides a great platform for personal branding and business development. Mountaintop’s “Make It Rain: LinkedIn For Personal Branding & Business Growth” Training Ascent provides practical tips for understanding the strategic and technical aspects of building a memorable profile, using LinkedIn’s search functions to develop professional relationships, and increasing your visibility efficiently and ethically.
At the summit, each participant will be able to:
- Optimize and regularly update their LinkedIn profile
- Use advanced LinkedIn features typically only known to power users
- Employ practical strategies for developing a personalized LinkedIn strategy to further their practice and career goal
“Make It Rain” is presented in 5 different sections – or modules – that will allow you to take each at your own pace. Each module includes a training video ranging from 20 – 50 minutes and includes homework that will help you make live changes to your profile and make the most of the next section. The 5 modules will cover how to:
- Module 1: Brand Your Profile: I’ll show you how to customize your LinkedIn profile with strategic tips and enhancements to your personal brand.
- Module 2: Adjust Your Settings: I’ll show you how to adjust your Settings so that your data and privacy are protected.
- Module 3: Grow Your Professional Network: I’ll teach you how to grow your professional network strategically and authentically using advanced tips for the settings, search, news, and contacts functions.
- Module 4: Become A Thought Leader: I’ll demonstrate how you can share compelling content and updates with your LinkedIn network to help you be seen as a go to person in your field.
- Module 5: Track & Automate Your Success: I’ll show you how to leverage a few simple, free tools and your calendar to automate and track your progress.