Career Transition Coaching Ascent
Mountaintop’s Career Transition Coaching Ascent provides individuals with the guidance, tools, and resources needed to successfully navigate a career transition, whether that be a promotion, a job change, or an industry pivot. Through one-on-one coaching, we will address your specific interests, strengths, and challenges and provide customized, strategic career guidance to support your long-term goals and objectives.
- Professionals In Transition
- Driven Managers
- Emerging Leaders
- Aspiring Partners
- Partners & Executives
To ensure successful implementation, the Career Transition Coaching Ascent includes:
- Completion of an individualized career assessment (such as StrengthsFinder 2.0, Career Leader, or Energy Leadership Index Assessment).
- One 75-minute coaching session to debrief on the selected career assessment.
- Five 60-minute coaching sessions to occur within a three-month period. These sessions are designed to provide accountability and support as you develop and implement your Career Transition Plan.
- Retainer access to your coach between sessions for consultation. This consultation is
typically conducted by email but may also include telephone calls.
- Additional “homework” assignments between coaching sessions.
- After the program, an evaluation of the initial engagement and summary of follow-up actions.
AT THE SUMMIT
At the summit, you will be able to:
- Craft and tailor a plan for the next phase of your career
- Succinctly and memorably articulate your long-term goals and the steps you will undertake to achieve them thoughtfully and effectively
Our comprehensive Career Transition Coaching Ascent may encompass:
- Identifying and communicating your professional expertise
- Strategic career management
- Transition planning for newly promoted leaders
- Goal-setting and personal action planning