Communication Skills & “Owning The Room” Ascent
Mountaintop’s Communication Skills & Owning The Room Ascent provides practical strategies for professionals to communicate effectively and project confidence. From crafting client emails that foster a sense of trust to exuding a powerful in-person presence, this Ascent guides professionals in the development of the verbal and nonverbal communication skills that are critical for personal and professional success.
- Driven Attorneys
- Emerging Leaders
- Team Leaders & Managers
- Partners & Executives
The Communication Skills & Owning The Room Ascent includes one, live training session, presented in a 60 to 90-minute format, that will incorporate a formal presentation, group discussion, an interactive group exercise, and homework for each participant to complete.
This Ascent can be packaged together with others to develop a multi-session Leadership and Business Development Academy. Please contact us to discuss your goals, so we can develop a bespoke curriculum tailored to your specific audience and needs.
AT THE SUMMIT
At the summit, each participant will be able to:
- Cultivate client trust and loyalty through effective listening and communication skills
- Master key verbal, non-verbal, and written communication imperatives
- Employ practical techniques for speaking confidently in a public setting or meeting
Communication Skills & Owning The Room
- Mastering verbal, nonverbal, and written communication
- Understanding the 7 C’s of effective communication
- Structuring effective, professional email communication with clients and colleagues
- Establishing the physical presence and confidence to “own the room”
- In-Session Exercise: “Off The Cuff” Role Play
- Homework for Participants: Related reading
One-On-One Coaching Sessions are available, at an additional cost, to reinforce this Ascent. Please contact us for more information.
Follow Up Ascents
- Becoming A Business Builder
- Bespoke Package: Leadership and Business Development Academy
- LinkedIn For Busy Professionals
- External Impact: Maximizing Your Community & Professional Engagement
- StrengthsFinder Coaching
- Business Development Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Personalized Action Planning
- Building Engaged, Strengths-Based Teams
- LinkedIn Profile Writing & Personal Branding