LinkedIn For Busy Professionals Ascent
When used strategically, LinkedIn provides a great platform for personal branding and business development. Mountaintop’s LinkedIn for Busy Professionals Ascent provides practical tips for understanding the strategic and technical aspects of building a memorable profile, using LinkedIn’s search functions to develop professional relationships, and increasing your visibility efficiently and ethically.
- Professional Services Firms
- Driven Managers
- Emerging Leaders
- Partners & Executives
The LinkedIn For Busy Professionals Ascent includes one, live training session, presented in a 90-minute format, that will incorporate a formal presentation and demonstration of LinkedIn, group discussion, an interactive group exercise, and homework for each participant to complete.
AT THE SUMMIT
At the summit, each participant will be able to:
- Optimize and regularly update their LinkedIn profile
- Use advanced LinkedIn features typically only known to power users
- Comply with the ethics and advertising rules that govern attorneys on LinkedIn
- Employ practical strategies for developing a personalized LinkedIn strategy to further their practice and career goals
LinkedIn For Busy Professionals
- Maximizing and customizing your LinkedIn profile
- Strategic ways to build your network (including the advanced use of Settings, Search, News, and Contacts functions)
- Avoiding ethical pitfalls for professionals
- Developing a content strategy for your areas of expertise
- In-Session Exercise: LinkedIn Demonstration
- Homework for Participants: LinkedIn Profile Updates
One-On-One Coaching Sessions are available, at an additional cost, to reinforce this Ascent. Please contact us for more information.