In this course, you will learn how to communicate effectively and with impact in-person, over the phone, via email, and virtually.
From crafting client emails that foster a sense of trust to exuding a powerful in-person presence, this course guides professionals in the development of the verbal and nonverbal communication skills that are critical for personal and professional success.
At the summit, you will be able to:
- Cultivate client trust and loyalty through effective listening and communication skills
- Master key verbal, non-verbal, and written communication imperatives
- Employ practical techniques for speaking confidently in a public setting or meeting
Whether you’re a new professional starting your first position or a manager of a large team, this course will help you communicate clearly, confidently, and with greater impact.
- Downloadable course guide
- 12 mini video lessons
- Answers to FAQs
- Exercises for practical application
- Resources and further reading
Video Lesson Topics
- The Importance Of Communication Skills
- The Seven C’s Of Effective Communication
- What’s The Lead?
- Ace Email In Three Steps
- How To Avoid Trouble Online
- Leveraging Phone Communication
- Increasing The Impact Of Your Verbal Communication
- Who Gets Heard…And Why?
- Learning To Speak “Off The Cuff”
- A Thousand Words
- Demonstrating Executive Presence
- Honing Your Virtual Speaking Skills
It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
Edmund Hilary, Mt. Everest, 1953
Hiring Mountaintop Consulting to assist in my business development efforts was the catalyst I needed to move forward in marketing my practice in a meaningful way. The process was not easy, but the payoff has been significant, and the investment has proven worthwhile.
— Partner, Am Law 100 Law Firm
Mountaintop’s approach was ideal for achieving results in our division. They have completed multiple important projects for us. On each project, their consultants developed innovative, practical solutions while operating as seamless members of our cross-functional team.
— Vice President, Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)
Ready for your Ascent?
Take the first steps. We can help you reach higher peaks in your career.