In this course, you will master the ability to communicate your areas of professional expertise and to project confidence.
Your Mountaintop guide will provide practical advice to equip you with tactics for effectively becoming a “go-to” person within your office, within your practice area, and across the company.
At the summit, you will be able to:
- Communicate your areas of professional expertise
- Project confidence and credibility when interacting with others
- Employ practical strategies to become a “go-to” person
Whether you are a new or experienced professional, this course will help you clearly and succinctly convey your personal brand in a way that supports your career growth and goals.
- Downloadable course guide
- 7 mini video lessons
- Answers to FAQs
- Exercises for practical application
- Resources and further reading
Video Lesson Topics
- Introduction: What’s Your Brand?
- Becoming A Go-To Person
- Conveying Your Brand Verbally: Your Elevator Speech
- Conveying Your Brand Nonverbally: Executive Presence
- Conveying Your Brand Online
- The Importance Of First Impressions
- How To Create A Strong First Impression
It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
Edmund Hilary, Mt. Everest, 1953
Hiring Mountaintop Consulting to assist in my business development efforts was the catalyst I needed to move forward in marketing my practice in a meaningful way. The process was not easy, but the payoff has been significant, and the investment has proven worthwhile.
— Partner, Am Law 100 Law Firm
Mountaintop’s approach was ideal for achieving results in our division. They have completed multiple important projects for us. On each project, their consultants developed innovative, practical solutions while operating as seamless members of our cross-functional team.
— Vice President, Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)
Ready for your Ascent?
Take the first steps. We can help you reach higher peaks in your career.