- Downloadable course guide
- 7 mini video lessons
- Answers to FAQs
- Exercises for practical application
- Resources and further reading
In this course, you will learn how to better manage your time and be more productive in a way that works for you and your work environment.
Rooted in effectively managing oneself, this course covers practical strategies, tools, and tips to help professionals both meet day-to-day responsibilities and make progress towards long-term career goals in an effective and sustainable way.
At the summit, you will be able to:
- Understand how to communicate quickly and clearly, whether via email, in person, or over the phone
- Manage your time more efficiently with organized systems and approaches
- Prevent and manage overwhelm at work
This course is helpful for new professionals establishing effective work systems and for experienced professionals who want to improve existing approaches to realize increased productivity and reduced stress.
- The Importance Of Effective Self-Management [7.18]
- You Must Adopt A System [1.46]
- Step One: Capture [3.34]
- Step Two: Prioritize [5.51]
- Step Three: Plan [10.14]
- Step Four: Execute [5.35]
- How To Manage Ovewhelm [3.12]
- Put It Into Practice [3.26]
- FAQ | My To-Do List Is A Mile Long. Where Do I Start? [1.47]
- FAQ | How Do I Get Things Done If I’m Often Interrupted? [3.05]
- FAQ | How Do I Prioritize When Everything Seems Urgent? [3.02]
- FAQ | What Do I Do If I Get Overwhelmed With My To-Do List? [3.04]
- FAQ | Should My Goal Really Be To Get To “Inbox Zero?” [3.31]
- FAQ | How Do I Time Block On My Computer If My Work Day Is Largely Dictated By My Manager? [2.58]
- FAQ | How Can I Delegate To Others, Especially If I Like Things Done A Certain Way? [2.39]
- FAQ | What Time Management Tools Do You Recommend? [4.01]
- FAQ | How Do I Get Started Implementing All Of These “Time Management” Strategies? [2.15]
It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
Edmund Hilary, Mt. Everest, 1953
Hiring Mountaintop Consulting to assist in my business development efforts was the catalyst I needed to move forward in marketing my practice in a meaningful way. The process was not easy, but the payoff has been significant, and the investment has proven worthwhile.
— Partner, Am Law 100 Law Firm
Mountaintop’s approach was ideal for achieving results in our division. They have completed multiple important projects for us. On each project, their consultants developed innovative, practical solutions while operating as seamless members of our cross-functional team.
— Vice President, Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)
Ready for your Ascent?
Take the first steps. We can help you reach higher peaks in your career.