DOWNLOAD: Supercharge Your LinkedIn Profile | Do’s And Don’ts From The Experts
As marketers and business strategists who have worked with successful professionals across industries, we regularly see LinkedIn help companies and individuals supercharge their brand and business-building efforts and reach their goals – whether that’s staying top of mind with clients, getting noticed by a potential employer, or being positioned as a thought leader. Here are a few compelling reasons we recommend getting active on the world’s largest online professional network:
- Access Decision Makers: Executives from every Fortune 500 company are LinkedIn members, and 45% of LinkedIn users are in decision-making roles.
- Help Others Find You: 74% of those on LinkedIn (your prospects, clients and potential employers) use it to research companies and people.
- Leverage a Top Search Result: Your LinkedIn profile is likely one of your highest search results, often appearing just below your company bio.
- Do More In Less Time: You don’t need to spend hours each week on the platform to reap its benefits. Ten minutes will make a difference.
- Control Your Brand Message: Unlike much of the other content in your online search results, you write and fully control what shows up on your LinkedIn profile.
- Amplify Your Exposure: When one of your connections likes, comments on, or shares your post, their networks may also see it, amplifying your reach.
- Stay Top Of Mind: When people see your headline, which is associated with your activity on the platform, they’re reminded of what you do and for whom.
- It’s Completely Free: LinkedIn provides free access to an influential, global audience of over 575 million users, with 2 new users joining every second.
Click here to download the full eBook for the LinkedIn do’s and don’ts from the experts.
Ready to go further?
We help high-achieving professionals in the nation’s most recognized law firms, financial institutions, and businesses scale the heights of career success and personal fulfillment.
You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
Hiring Mountaintop Consulting to assist in my business development efforts was the catalyst I needed to move forward in marketing my practice in a meaningful way. The process was not easy, but the payoff has been significant, and the investment has proven worthwhile.
— Partner, Am Law 100 Law Firm
I found Mountaintop Consulting to be laser-focused in understanding our firm and what we had to offer and in helping us learn how best to communicate our expertise to our likeliest market.
— Founding Partner, Litigation Boutique
Ready for your Ascent?
Take the first steps. We can help you reach higher peaks in your career.