Watch On Demand: Contingency Planning Amid Coronavirus Concerns
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 and as companies have restricted travel and instituted remote working policies, clients have repeatedly asked us three questions:
1. What strategy does my firm or company need to manage existing client relationships during these volatile times?
2. How do I refine my approach, when I rely primarily on lunches or other in-person meetings for client service and business development?
3. How do we stay top of mind with potential clients?
Watch the video below to explore how strategies for client service, business development, and professional development are changing amid the restrictions of the Coronavirus, in addition to how you can remain competitive in this uncertain climate.
What To Do Now
- Test your remote working capabilities. For example, have a portion of your workforce work from home one day, then the remainder work from home on another day to uncover and address any questions or issues.
- Compile your client outreach list, including multiple methods of contact (e.g., email address, cell phone number, etc.).
- Reach out to your clients and anyone with whom you have in-person meeting plans over the next month to agree upon a contingency approach.
Helpful Resources for Coronavirus Contingency Planning
- Harvard Business Review
- Moody’s Analytics
- World Economic Forum
- Financial Times
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Health Services (NHS)
How We Can Help
Despite the uncertainty with COVID-19 and travel restrictions, we are committed to continued service to our clients. Fortunately, we’ve enjoyed tremendous success in delivering interactive, virtual workshops and we have the infrastructure to work virtually should the need arise. If you need additional support or have strategic planning underway, here are some ways we can help:
Virtual Workshops with a focus on refining your business development strategy amid COVID-19 uncertainty and travel constraints:
Coaching & Consulting to develop strategies to meet your clients’ needs and refocus your business development approach:
- Individual or Company Mini Action Planning Package
- Virtual Small Group Coaching for Emerging Leaders
- Virtual Small Group Coaching for Senior Leaders
Please reach out with any questions or contact us if you’d like to learn more.
Ready to go further?
You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
Hiring Mountaintop Consulting to assist in my business development efforts was the catalyst I needed to move forward in marketing my practice in a meaningful way. The process was not easy, but the payoff has been significant, and the investment has proven worthwhile.
— Partner, Am Law 100 Law Firm
I found Mountaintop Consulting to be laser-focused in understanding our firm and what we had to offer and in helping us learn how best to communicate our expertise to our likeliest market.
— Founding Partner, Litigation Boutique
Ready for your Ascent?
Take the first steps. We can help you reach higher peaks in your career.